[Zope] DTML Method or PyScript returning image?

CJ Kucera pez@apocalyptech.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:05:37 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue Oct  9 06:48:24 2001, Timothy Wilson wrote:
> Maybe I'm misunderstanding your requirements, but a quick Python script can
> return a selection from a group of images. Something like:
>
> """
> This script returns a random image.
> """
> import random
> return random.choice(context.objectValues('Image'))

Actually, that's not really what I want, because there are more images
in the directory than I want to include in the random "rotation" (I
suppose I could move 'em off to another directory, though).

In any case, that bit's working the way I want it, and now the other
bit is, too.  But thanks!

-CJ

WOW: Rapacious           | A priest advised Voltaire on his death bed to
apocalyptech.com/wow     |  renounce the devil.  Replied Voltaire, "This
pez@apocalyptech.com     |              is no time to make new enemies."