[Zope] Can Zope handle multiple markup language?

Firestar theebh@yahoo.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 05:05:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have not used Zope before, but i have heard a lot of
new features in Zope such as ZPT Page Templates that
address the issues of presentation. My question is -
is it easy/fast to use Zope to serve content in
MULTIPLE markup language?

For e.g. I would like to customise my content (in XML)
and deliver it as HTML (for PCs), WML (for WAP phones)
and cHTML (for imode phones). Currently i am using
XSLT/Java to do so and i was wondering whether Zope
could do the same (perhaps in a simpler way?). And if
a new markup language appears, will the solution be
flexible enough to support it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Firestar