[Zope] ZOPE & PIL

Norman Khine khine@o-a-l.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:12:28 +0100

Thanks,
I got it partialy working, by-- making sure that I have a dir in the
lib/python  -- PIL, so now I can see the color boxes for every answer, but
not the pie chart?

Here is couple of errors I got when compiling PIL

o-a-l% make check
./coretest
>>> processing lena.ppm...
>>> elapsed time: 4
>>> as far as we tested, everything seems to be ok...
xv test.ppm
xv:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1 (ignored)

cc -shared  ./_imaging.o ./decode.o ./encode.o ./map.o ./display.o
./outline.o ./path.o

libImaging/libImaging.a -L/usr/home/khine/usr/local/lib -ljpeg -L/usr/home/k
hine/usr/local/lib -lz  -o ./_imaging.so
/usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -ljpeg
*** Error code 1

And my config.log file shows the following error

configure:876: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ljpeg   1>&5
/usr/libexec/elf/ld: cannot find -ljpeg
configure: failed program was:
#line 865 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char jpeg_destroy_compress();

int main() {
jpeg_destroy_compress()
; return 0; }

I had to map prefix=/usr/home/khine as I am sub-hosting;^(

Therefore I don't get the _imaging.so file.

Any ideas?

Thanks Norman