[Zope] RE: Is Structured Text Broken in Zope 2.4x ???

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:23:06 +0100

* Chris McDonough <chrism@zope.com> [011017 12:18]:
> > That paragraph tag insertion always looked weird to me. The tag is
> > not only  superfluous but also adds space between lines where it
> > shouldn't be and doesn't render correctly on all browsers. I think it
> > should be removed.
>
> I think you're right.  :-(  Anyone volunteer to come up with patches?

I've got the changes already, since I fixed it in my own zope.  I
assumed that there was some Good Reason for the <p>s, though, since
they had been deliberately added by someone at some point between
Classic and NG.  Could the person who did it confirm it's wrong, I
wonder?

seb