[Zope] A new list needed?

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 01:27:52 +1000

+-------[ Peter Bengtsson ]----------------------
| For everybody who isn't aware of it, there's is a
| forum for Zope.
|
| www.zope-forum.org

If I wanted a forum, I'd have built one, and the forum product to drive it.
I am not addicted to my web browser, I like email, I want to email questions,
and get responses emailed to me. Is that so hard to understand?

What I don't want to get is "I don't understand what you're talking about,
but, it sounds really cool, can you explain it to me in great depth, so I
can ask you even more questions about something I probably won't ever need
to use?" I currently get 3 or 4 of those types of responses to anything vaguely
technical I post to this list.

Might I also add that if the list were setup I think it would be better closed,
to cut-down on the noise we already get from spam.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |