[Zope] Not your usual way to get into Zope...

Zopista zopista@zopezen.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:58:11 -0700

Upgrade to the latest Zope if you can. Im not sure what I can say about Zope
1.10 or Z Table neither of which I have either used.

> File /usr/local/dc/kearney-1.10/Extensions/ReportHook.py, line 7, in Hook
>     (Object: DPBase)
> IOError: (see above)

Heres your problem, ignore the rest. IOError is a problem accessing a file.
Have a look in ReportHook and see what file its trying to access, is the
file there, is it accessible etc... You might be able to run the External
Method independently from Zope as well if that helps.

>  I noticed that the Zope-1.10 installation gave me another Python
installation (it was already on the server as part of the RedHat 7.1
installation.)

Shouldnt be a problem.

> Finally, are there any Zope equivalent of text.cgis that can return
environmental variables and help me troubleshoot things?

Not sure what you mean by that, you have the environment variables in your
traceback...