[Zope] Zope-WebDAV

mbagepll@memphis.edu mbagepll@memphis.edu
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:53:30 -0500

----560f435114a0639a

I do not have problem renaming the folders in the (Zope)root directory
via. WebDAV, but I cannot rename a newfolder that I try to create in
the Zope folders (objects) or subdirectories. Moreover, I cannot even
drag and drop items or folders into already existing Zope folders. I
tried to use the WebDAVLogger but the result is the same. There is no
change. I cannot rename or drag and drop folders.

Thanks,
Madhavi

----560f435114a0639a

begin:vcard
n:Bagepalli;Madhavi
tel;home:901-452-8078
tel;work:901-678-1659
org:The University of Memphis;Academic Systems
adr:;;3570 Mynders, Apt # 12;Memphis;TN ;38111;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mbagepll@memphis.edu
title:Graduate Assistant
end:vcard