[Zope] Re: Threading, dtml and performance?!

Oliver Erlewein oerlewein@gmx.de
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:41:19 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

It can't be the browser. I've tested Win NT (all is well) and Solaris
(hangup) with the same Browserconstellation. The only difference was that Solaris
runs with Apache. And my research has turned up that it is very unlikely, that
Apache can be the cause.

What would really help are more people trying your (because its easier)
script on their machiene and telling us what happened. Of special interest are
Solaris installations especially if they do not have the problem then we'd have
something to compare against. So please people do us the favour and run the
test!

Oliver

http://www.gmx.net