[Zope] Zope 2.5.1 still dumping core on SGI

Malcolm E Davis malcolm.davis@bms.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 15:43:13 -0400

--------------9ACF6D51583EAEC7865A3DDE

Unfortunately, the python I have was compiled without the -g
flag.  So the dbx where tells me nothing.  I will build python
2.1.3 myself and try again.  Perhaps there is some other problem
with the SGI python install anyway.

Thanks,
Malcolm

--------------9ACF6D51583EAEC7865A3DDE

Unfortunately, the python I have was compiled without the -g flag.&nbsp;
So the dbx where tells me nothing.&nbsp; I will build python 2.1.3 myself
and try again.&nbsp; Perhaps there is some other problem with the SGI python
install anyway.<u></u>

--------------9ACF6D51583EAEC7865A3DDE--