[Zope] Zope site redirection with Apache

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
04 Apr 2003 07:24:26 -0800

It sounds like you have proxying working internally... so what you need
is to serve Zope from a doamin name?

I think these are what you're looking for.
http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/VHosts_With_Zope_Default
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/index.html

HTH,

Dylan