[Zope] zope.org - The Zope Book Link Broken

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Thu Aug 7 07:39:06 EDT 2003

Yep.  We just migrated Zope.org and we're trying to fix stuff as
possible.  There is a lot of stuff that isn't quite up to snuff yet,
(membership-related things and administrative issues at the moment).  We
probably won't get to content-related bugs like this for a while so
please hang tight.  If folks find bugs, the place to put them is in the
Zope.org collector at http://collector.zope.org (this one has been
reported several times already, however).