[Zope] Re: manager can, proxy role manager cannot

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:16:16 +0000

>You cannot set a proxy role to a role you do not have yourself. If
>someone else is the owner of an object , you do not have the owner
>role, and thus cannot set it as proxy.
>
>Take ownership of the object first.

That makes sense, but it does not seem to be the problem.

I click on the Ownership tab and it shows as being owned
by my user. I also tried creating a new Python Script
(should be owned by my user, right?) and immediately
changing the Proxy Roles of that new script, but it
says I am not authorized.

Is it not possible to proxy as owner for a Python Script?