Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:12:11 GMT
(HP-Germany,ex1) TANNERT wrote:
> Can anybody help me, who had the same problem and solved it?
FWIW, I put both Zope /and/ IIS (in parallel, for wholly seperate
purposes) behind Apache: -
- IIS is bound to a private IP.
- Zope is bound to a (Different) private IP.
- Apache Rewrite hands the public face.
- Header Translation hadles sites in IIS.
- VHM handles sites in Zope.
Not sure if this works if you have to do proprietary authentication in
IIS through Apache - I didn't have the need. Of course, if I hadn't
needed IIS for other stuff, I'd have junked it and gone 100% Apache.
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:56 GMT @ Vaio
Email: email@example.com / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518
Tell me and I forget.
Show me and I remember.
Involve me and I understand.
- Chinese saying