[Zope] Filesystem Directory View, etc.

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.aa at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 4 13:59:10 EDT 2003

Le sam 04/10/2003 à 19:46, Jens Vagelpohl a écrit :
> I've tried to serve webalizer files through Zope myself at some point,
> but I didn't really see the point. I could not find a way to customize
> webalizer to create output that would really "fit seamlessly" into the
> look and feel laid down by my design in Zope. After that it just felt
> wasteful to serve those files through Zope for basically no gain, so I
> set it up in Apache.

I understand that (well I've thought about some hackish perl script that
would cut the html output of webalizer, but it's not really worth the
pain). But the graphics CAN be nicely (seamlesly) used within any Zope
(or Plone) site.
After all I don't really need all the nice crap Webalizer produces,
juste the few graphs (that would likely make some impression on my
customers :).

It's just that FSDV is frustrating (as a tool). I'll have a look at
LocalFS.

Regards,
Aurélien.