[Zope] How to recover from the 2GB limit in Windows?

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 22:15:57 EDT 2003

You're right, Reinoud. I should have built Python 2.1.3 with the famous
large file support on, but for several reasons I'm not used to build stuff
in W2K, so I went to Linux RH9 in the way Max suggested. I enabled LFS
before building both Python and Zope. Then copied all the products from W2k
to Linux; then started Zope; packaged the offending Data.fs; and then moved
it back to W2K..

Fortunately it worked.

Thanks a lot,

Ausum