[Zope] a little rant

Phil Harris phil at harris-family.info
Fri Mar 12 20:23:32 EST 2004

(Michael,

What follows is not aimed at you, but you were the straw and I'm doing
my camel impersonation.)

All,

I've noticed quite a few HTML formatted emails being sent to this list
(and other of the Zope lists) lately.

<rant>

DOES NO-ONE READ THE FOOTER OF EMAIL ON THIS LIST!

</rant>

I quote:

"Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
(Related lists -