[Zope] Programmatic adding of StructuredDocument

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 20:27:29 EST 2004

Hello,

I said:
> I also want to create programmatically, *inside* the folderish
> object, several StructuredDocuments.

So after much poking about...this works to add multiple
StructuredDocument objects *inside* the folderish object being added
first:

def manage_addAction(...):
       mxmObjectManager.addClass(...)
       newObjId = getattr(self,id)

newObjId.manage_addProduct['StructuredDocument'].StructuredDocument.manage_addStructuredDocument('STXdocOne',...)

newObjId.manage_addProduct['StructuredDocument'].StructuredDocument.manage_addStructuredDocument('STXdocTwo',...)

and so on.

If that could be cleaner and/or simpler I'd love to hear about it.

thx,
John S.