[Zope] Problem with VirtualHostMonster

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 05:47:21 EST 2004

(loose the HTML posting ;-)

FLORAC Thierry wrote:

>>Yeah, but be DAMN sure your class returns an id get .getID() is called ;-)/
>>
> Do you mean "getId" or "getID" ??
> The "getId" method is never redefined and the "id" property is always set...

I meant to say "be DAMN sure your class returns an id when .getId() is called"

You're making an assumption that setting id means that getId will return it. It
usually does, but you may have found an edge case where it doesn't :-S

> I know that DTML doesn't seems to be the best way to define pages
> templates, but my application which is quite old now il heavily based on
> DTML and I can't modify all my templates to use ZPT...

Well, that stuff should have been in a python script anyway...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk