[Zope] XUF and Postgres

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Jul 16 11:16:53 EDT 2005

Hi Garth. Yes, it is very compact compared to XUF for sure. Thank you
for this feedback. I will be evaluating this option as well.  There are
differences in licensing that may be a factor in what I decide to use
after some evaluation.  BSD with XUF compared to MIT with
SimpleUserFolder.  I have tended to stick with ZPL and BSD only
sources. I try to learn from GPL-like sources as opposed to using them
in my code. This may be a factor in my decision despite the fact that
SimpleUserFolder may be smaller and simpler to implement.

Regards,
David