[Zope] ZopeZoo

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Wed Jun 22 08:33:52 EDT 2005

In my quest to get to grips with the basics of ZPT I eventually stumbled
across ZopeZoo which I found very useful. Looking at it again, there seem
to be several variations of the same examples.

I used this one:-

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/SimpleExamples.stx#2-10

but find there are a couple of variations here:-

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/SimpleExamples.stx

http://www.zope.org/Members/jwhitener/zopeZoo_2_6

Is there a definitive site for ZopeZoo? And is there a followup anywhere?
I found I was getting the hang of it but could have done with a part two
to show how to incorporate various divisions such as columns under ZPT.

--
John