[Zope3-dev] Initial thoughts on the Zope3 security framework

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 14:44:02 -0500

Should you mention that docstrings won't govern whether something is
published?  Also, are there changes to the rules about a leading underscore?

When you mention inner and outer context, I was reminded about Fred's
first response.  Do you need to explain this somewhere?

Here's something everybody has wanted for a while, but which has been
disallowed for security reasons: TTW product installation.  When you
discussed "varying levels of security", it made me wonder if the
SecurityFramework could provide a mode specifically tailored for meeting
this need?

--Paul