[Zope3-dev] Rough start on a Zope3 CheatSheet

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:58:12 -0500 (EST)

I put a *very* sketchy start on a cheat sheet for Zope3 at

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CheatSheet

It's started from some notes i gathered while peripherally involved in
some zope3 coding - for me, the most valuable thing in the world for
getting oriented on software is the categories of relevant details -
perhaps even more than the details, themselves. I collated some of the
things i noticed, and started to fill out the "Central Concepts" section.

I won't have time soon to fill in the various sections, and add to them,
but would love it if it caught on, and anyone with interest filled them
in.  I know that, for the way i think, a cheat sheet would be most helpful
for tracking the emerging shape of Zope3, and figure there are other
people who would, too.

Anyway, it's out there if anyone wants to take a stab at bits of it...

--
Ken
klm@zope.com