[Zope3-dev] Initial thoughts on the Zope3 security framework

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:41:24 -0500

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> > I added a jargon section. Let me know if my definitions are unclear or
> > if you would like additional definitions.
>
> Thanks!  What would help me most at this point would be a generous
> sprinkling of examples -- not just in the security framework, but also
> in the glossary.  Code examples of features, services, utilities and
> so on would be really helpful.  Code speaks!

The tutorial provides examples of all of these except services.
I'll try to add services soon.

I can try to make the documentation really easy to follow with
examples everywhere and provided via web and cvs. After I've written
it, I'll get feedback and rewrite it a few times. We should be ready for
a Zope 3 release by 2010. :/