[Zope3-dev] Initial thoughts on the Zope3 security framework

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:53:43 -0500

> I can try to make the documentation really easy to follow with
> examples everywhere and provided via web and cvs. After I've written
> it, I'll get feedback and rewrite it a few times. We should be ready
> for a Zope 3 release by 2010. :/

Or you can make it so abstract that nobody understands it.  You won't
get any feedback so you get to release in January 2002, at which point
you'll get feedback and you'll be fixing the released code, which
becomes a mess that you won't have resolved by 2020. :/