[Zope3-dev] Re: URLs & Paths

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
12 Dec 2001 14:41:38 +0800

I gotta say say the .../contact/view;acquire business really makes me
worried.

I know I must be missing heaps here, but doesn't this mean
that we are making the behaviour of acquisition visible and therefore
invokeable from outside the system, (ie just by the inclusion or removal
of an argument in a URL.) Could this not lend itself to exploits.

Tim