[Zope3-dev] DISCUSS: getting rid of the obscure "Title" convention

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:37:51 +0100

> I think that the facilities that support content should, where

> reasonable support the meta-content.  For example, it should be

> possible to provide a presentation for editing presentation

> components with presentation components. :)

The Other Martijn's Formulator adheres to this vision, infact

Formulator objects build forms, and are managed through forms

built with Formulator itself.

Martijn tried to explain how that works, but I didn't yet manage

to wrap my head around it. I tried to wrap it around my head, but

then I choked, and had to take it off.

--
"Mozilla will be around long after nobody can remember
just quite what Internet Explorer actually used to be."

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net