[Zope3-dev] Re: RFC II: pre-creation view solution [was Re: [Zope3-dev] RFC: preCreation view, postCreation view use cases]

Gary Poster garyposter@earthlink.net
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:21:27 -0500

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 10:56 am, R. David Murray wrote:
> I'm not sure if this addresses your concern at all, but Jim is
> considering the possability of allowing simple strings to be used
> as marker interfaces.

Thinking about it, yes, that might help quite a bit.  I guess we could make
the creation interfaces be the string python paths of the actual interfaces
that the class implements, or some other similar automated, unique, and
predictable attribute.... And that would also eliminate the need to actually
create the silly marker interfaces.  So simple string interfaces could
conceivably allow a lot more automation for this.

Gary