[Zope3-dev] Zope-3x-branch and JobBoardEx HEAD now include pre-create view code

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:09:29 -0700

I'm *still* working on the role permissions, et al. I am in the process
of reorganizing the security package (on a branch). Hopefully something
will come of that today. Afterwards, I will dig into fixing the views.

-Casey