[Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:06:24 -0600

Hello Lalo,

>I propose to base the Zope3 ZMI on the Plone CMF skin (designed primarily by
>the talented Alexander Limi and Vidar Andersen with important coding by Alan
>Runyan), which can be seen at http://plone.org.

I have nothing to object, since Plone has exactly the "slickness" I am
looking for. However, I would like to see a Plone skin in the standard Zope
blue colors.

Here is a start: http://www.zope.com/Marks

>I don't know if Limi & group are available to do the work themselves, unless
>ZC hires them for the job, but I don't think they would object either. I
>know at least Alan has a lot of interest in Z3.

Well, I think 2-3 people can handle it. :-)

>As I'm skinning Plone/CMF for my primary job, I'd be willing to do (or
>coordinate if other people want to help) the work of adapting the skin to
>Zope3 needs.

Cool! So let's get something going.

Regards,
Stephan