[Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:14:01 -0300

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 07:06:24PM -0600, Stephan Richter wrote:

> I have nothing to object, since Plone has exactly the "slickness" I am
> looking for. However, I would like to see a Plone skin in the standard Zope
> blue colors.

In the current Plone skin, most colors are configurable trough properties (a
fact many users don't know due to lack of documentation, but we're going to
fix that soon). So, this wouldn't be hard. Or, we could leave the hooks
somewhere so that a site could have the Zope blue scheme as default but
be able to customize it to company standards.

Check: http://moz.zope.org/

> Cool! So let's get something going.

Regarding actual start of work, I'll get back to you on irc.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/
Python Foundry Guide http://www.sf.net/foundry/python-foundry/