[Zope3-dev] ZopeTop browser support.

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
08 Apr 2002 14:10:36 +0100

I have a feeling this conversation is going round in circles  :-)

For me, the bottom line is: why lock *anyone* out of the ZMI?  Why *not*
support NS4 (for that is basically what we are discussing)?  Every
person turned away from using Zope is another argument lost somewhere
with some pointy-haired-boss, and I don't like that.

seb