[Zope3-dev] ZMI Breadcrumb/Treeview

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:25:36 -0600

Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:
> PDAs are narrow and nonframed. If I have an Audiovox Thera
> http://infosync.no/show.php?id=1569, and am using something like the
> Verizon Express Network
> http://verizonwireless.com/express_network/availability_northeast.html
> (Zope Country!), I'd rather have the breadcrumb/favorite pairing and
> save the tree view for times when I'm using the desktop. And at a
> buck/meg (or using up your minutes), I'll be hoping for the lightweight
> HTML with cached CSS stylesheets, big time.

I think it is safe to say that we will not be able to create one ZMI
skin that satifies all requirements. I don't see the fact that a PDA
doesn't support frames as an acceptable argument against them.

If someone wants one badly enough, there will be a WML skin for the ZMI.
I hope we don't have to compromise life on my 1600x1200 screen to get
one though.

-Casey