[Zope3-dev] Object Status Info

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:25:53 -0500

Hello everyone,

for FTP support I need to know some information about objects. I need:

- the access mode a la Unix (can be probably found after security is done)
- Owner and owner group of the object (I assume that will also come from
the security mechanism somehow)
- Size of object (right now it checks whether a method getSize exists)
- Access, Modification and Creation time. I think that information should
be stored in the container of the object.

I thought about extending the folder to at least store the dates; maybe
even the owner and the size should be stored here as well.

What do you think?

Regards,
Stephan

--