[Zope3-dev] Re: Placeful getServiceDefinitions

Gary Poster garyposter@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:50:23 -0400

On Monday 15 April 2002 09:16 am, Gary Poster wrote:
> Some getServiceDefinitions code implies that one should be able to define
> service definitions placefully, and yet the getServiceDefinitions hook does
> not require a context.  Unless I hear otherwise today, I'll change the
> getServiceDefininitions hook signature to require context.

If this is a proposal-type change, someone please tell me how to proceed.
This seemed too small of a change to warrant a full-blown proposal process.

I'll quiet down on this for another day, in case...someone needs to guide
this further.

Thanks

Gary