[Zope3-dev] schema initial documentation

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:23:39 +0200

Trying to catch up on the schema discussion:

From: "Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net>

> One more thought: it might be useful (for me at least :-) to be able to
> specify in the schema if an attribute is read-only vs. read-write (vs.
> write-only?)

And more than tha: I assume the schema definition will allow a full
definition of all property properties right? The schema definition as
suggested uses a constructor thus:

          initials = StringField(
             title="Initials",
             description="Initials.",
             )

And of course this stringfield "constructor" should be able to take all
settings that exist for a StringField, including the error messages, and
default settings and so on.