[Zope3-dev] brief summary of ZODB4 changes

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:22:41 -0500

[Jeremy Hylton]

> A brief summary of the changes between ZODB3 and ZODB4.

Any chance some of this discussion could take place on ZODB-Dev as well as,
or instead of, here?

I don't mean to complain, but I'm trying to summarize the results of all the
Peristence efforts and I'm finding bits and pieces on so many different
lists that it's hard to keep straight. Maybe this is just healthy growing
pains, but at some point it would be nice to have clearer boundaries
between: Zope, Zope3, ZODB-Dev, ZODB4-Dev (short-lived) and the
Persistence-SIG.

Either that, or maybe I should just give in and only develop Zope apps.
<wink>

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech