[Zope3-dev] Would any body object if Zope 3 required Python 2.3

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:29:30 +0200

At 21:16 22/08/2002, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
>Persistent modules will require a bug fix to cPickle that will be in
>the future 2.2.2, but is only in Python CVS at the moment.  The change
>is necessary to allow persistent classes to be pickled by the
>persistent machinery instead of by name.  If you don't have Python
>2.2.1+, then you won't be able to run all of the persistent class
>tests.  At least, I think the tests exercise the bug.

Do you mean the z3 tests ?

I do not remember having downloaded a CVS Python. And I have no failures
except the expat related that I posted yesterday.

Still, I could be wrong (I sometimes forget things ;-). But I would like
you to confirm that the tests do exercise the bug.

Thanks.

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl