[Zope3-dev] some ZODB tests are failing

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:50:57 -0500

> I've recently ported some ZODB tests from ZODB3 to ZODB4, where they
> are failing.  I had hoped to figure out the problem tonight, but it's
> a stumper.  I hope to spend some quality time with Barry tomorrow and
> figure out what is happening.
>
> So don't worry too much about failures related to pack in Zope3 tonight.

Sorry, Jeremy, but that's rather annoying given the sprint and the
time difference.  You have been rightly upset about some hasty
checkins at the sprint.   Now the tests will be failing for us most of
the day while we are working and you are still sleeping, which makes
it a lot harder to ensure that sprint checkins don't break the tests.

I'll try to check in a hack that disables the failing tests.