[Zope3-dev] PyCon DC 2003: Call For Papers

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:36:15 -0500

On Thursday 05 December 2002 02:35, Jim Fulton wrote:
> P.S. The Infrae Sprintathon is an amazing event. There's a lot of
>       terrific work going on and it's been a great opportunity for people
>       to get to know each other and work together.
>       I'd love to have more events like this in the future.

Yeah, I can see this from the checkins. :-) However, I see also that decisions
are made (like new naming conventions), which are nowhere documented, so that
people that are not at the sprint do not really know what's going on or have
any chance to learn about it.

Also, there is a lot new stuff being implemented that is nowhere documented
and I lost already the overview. Maybe we should seriously return to the idea
that before you start working on something at a sprint you need to write a
proposal, so that other people know what's going on.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter