[Zope3-dev] ZopeTop, xul, etc.

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:11:47 +0100

Your opinion is right on target.  The Rotterdam skin uses that heavily=20=

as a philosophy.  In fact, the silly xml tree doesn't even use HTML. =20
It is rendered by CSS applied to the XML.

Regarding this tree, and even regarding the Rotterdam skin itself, the=20=

ideas are still just ideas.  They might ultimately prove a dead end. =20
Some might hate it and throw it out.   We'll probably assist in the=20
throwing-it-out department by providing a "throw me out" button that=20
changes to another approach.

Of course if you *like* the silly xml tree, then I take back everything=20=

I said. :^)

--Paul