[Zope3-dev] separation of view hierarchy

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:51:00 -0500

> I'd like to repeat here that the view developer target
> audience will not contain people with names like 'Stephan Richter' and
> 'Guido van Rossum'. :) My argument is that the requirements for
> view developers are different from those developing other zope 3
> components.

I'm disappointed to hear that you think I'm not worthy to be a views
developer. :-)

Perhaps being an experienced Python developer is a negative asset for
becoming a views developer?  I find views hard to get into -- do you
think that people with less experience will find them easier?