[Zope3-dev] XXX report generator

Marius Gedminas mgedmin@codeworks.lt
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:15:53 +0200

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 07:14:09AM +0100, Christian Theune wrote:
> Howdi.
>
> Some of you may already have noticed the "XXXreport" script. I added
> that for gathering all XXX/TODO comments.

Nice.  But it only looks for XXX/TODO immediatelly following a "# ".
There are places in the source where XXX is used in a docstring or in a
comment but not at the beginning of one.  There are also 3 instances of
FIXME.

BTW Jim thinks that people should only use XXX in the comments.

Marius Gedminas
--
Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux.
		-- Jim Dennis