[Zope3-dev] Zope3 JavaScript unittests

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:28:15 +0100

Hi,

As you supposedly know, there has been work at Rotterdam with JavaScript in
the UI.

I am looking for opinions how to write unit tests for this JavaScript code,
if we want to integrate this testing with the whole test suite, ... and
other points I have not thought about.

I have the feeling that the JS code could grow quiet a lot if we really
intend to add all bells and whistles we have been speaking about.

I think we need to think about those tests before it gets a too big task to
integrate.

A first google search conducted me to :

http://www.edwardh.com/jsunit/

Are there people within the community with experience of this framework...
or another ?

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl