[Zope3-dev] Lets replace lib/python with python in CVS

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:20:29 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Casey Duncan wrote:
> On Sunday 15 December 2002 04:46 am, holger krekel wrote:
> > Steve Alexander wrote:
> > >
> > > Why not something meaningful, like "zope3" instead of "python" ?
> >
> > or 'src'?
>
> I think src is best if it contains anything other than just python code.

Hmm.  Except that implies you want to install the 'src' somewhere else in
order to run the package.  Perhaps that is in fact the intent?

If not, I think we should drop the 'python' and just keep the 'lib'.

--RDM