[Zope3-dev] Alpha 1 Plans

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:30:06 +0100

At 22:25 16/12/2002, Jim Fulton wrote:
>Today I've been working on the todo list by adding items to the collector,
>http://collector.zope.org/Zope3-dev. In particular, items to (try to) do for
>the alpha are marked urgent:
>

>http://collector.zope.org/Zope3-dev/collector_contents?searching=yep&SearchableText=&status%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=Accepted&status%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=Pending&importances%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=urgent

I checked the collector. I see that a tree is supposed to be integrated. I
added a followup but have no idea if some people will get warned by email.

How is the collector process supposed to work ?

Whom should I contact to help with this tree Paul and I worked on at
Rotterdam ?
--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl