[Zope3-dev] Alpha 1 Plans

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:41:30 -0500

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> At 22:25 16/12/2002, Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>> Today I've been working on the todo list by adding items to the
>> collector,
>> http://collector.zope.org/Zope3-dev. In particular, items to (try to)
>> do for
>> the alpha are marked urgent:
>>

>> http://collector.zope.org/Zope3-dev/collector_contents?searching=yep&SearchableText=&status%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=Accepted&status%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=Pending&importances%3Alist%3Aignore_empty=urgent
>>

> I checked the collector. I see that a tree is supposed to be integrated.
> I added a followup but have no idea if some people will get warned by
> email.

I think the supporters got your followup. I know I did.

> How is the collector process supposed to work ?

I think the supporters get email notification of changes.

> Whom should I contact to help with this tree Paul and I worked on at
> Rotterdam ?

You did the right thing.

I've been wondering if the rotterdam skin was ready for the alpha. It would
be great if it could be.  Note that I think some skin work could happen
after the grand renaming, if necessary.