[Zope3-dev] Re: discussion about ObjectHub, EventService etc. (was event-meta.zcml...)

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:10:24 +0100

R. David Murray wrote:
> Steve Alexander wrote:
> > > Do I need Papal approval for this redesign and refactoring or are you a
> > > cardinal now, Steve? :-)
> >
> > I had a few conversations with Jim about this at the Vilnius sprint,
> > although we didn't go into too many details. The main point was that in
>
> Heh, I initially read this as you having conversations with Jim
> about your becoming a Zope Cardinal <grin>.

Jim and I did visit a bunch of churches in Vilnius, including one
where the pope had visited. It had a plaque and all. Now they'll have
to add a second plaque for Jim's visit. :)

Regards,

Martijn