[Zope3-dev] Win32 Tests - Zope 3 - Too many errors :-(

Marius Gedminas mgedmin@codeworks.lt
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:28:06 +0200

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 10:31:24AM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Incidentally, these tests had hung my test machine until I killed
> > the python process...
>
> I don't know about *hanging* tests, but we had a problem where many
> ZEO tests failed with an assertion error.  Whoever checked that in
> didn't run the tests apparently. :-)

This morning I saw 140 test failures (I think 125 of them were errors
produced by Berkeley DB code; those I had seen previously, after
installing python2.2-bsddb3 from Debian), and the test runner did not
quit by itself.  I had to kill about 45 python2.2 processes (maybe
threads?) manually.  BTW some of the assertion errors said 'thread did
not finish in 60 seconds'.

Marius Gedminas
--
Isn't air travel wonderful?  Breakfast in London, dinner in New York,
luggage in Brazil.