[Zope3-dev] Win32 Tests - Zope 3 - Too many errors :-(

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:31:25 -0500

    MG> This morning I saw 140 test failures (I think 125 of them were
    MG> errors produced by Berkeley DB code; those I had seen
    MG> previously, after installing python2.2-bsddb3 from Debian),
    MG> and the test runner did not quit by itself.  I had to kill
    MG> about 45 python2.2 processes (maybe threads?) manually.  BTW
    MG> some of the assertion errors said 'thread did not finish in 60
    MG> seconds'.

AFAICT, all these are fixed in cvs now.  I got something like 3100+
tests, all completed successfully (I forget the exact # and I've
closed that window).  This with Python 2.2.2 on Linux.

-Barry