[Zope3-dev] The Rotterdam skin is now the default

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:49:14 +0100

At 13:49 28/12/2002, Jim Fulton wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I made the new skin developed at the sprintathon the default
>skin the other day. I'd line to get some input and help on it,
>especially before the alpha.
>
>My biggest worry about it at this point is that it is too wide.
>It wants at wants a 1024-pixel wide window, which is too wide
>imo. I would much rather have it work correctly in 800 pixels.

Main template was really setup by Alexander and Jan Wijbrand. Please you
two, enter the dance.

Or I suppose we will need to take decisions without you ;-).

I think the alpha could live without the global elements bar and Metadata
and item help boxes.

I am willing to work on the skin; first things I'll do :
- asynchronous load of tree
- error handling ;-)
- stating that user needs Mozilla or IE6.

Waiting for suggestions.

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl